Curious about what Cat is up to in London? Or what Cat is currently thinking about? Interested in knowing where to go to get the best bargains and the nicest food? Or where to go if you want to pamper yourself? Well.. Then this blog is for you :)

torsdag 4. oktober 2012

Morning run



I never managed to go for a run yesterday as my Business Accounts took all day and most of the night, so I ended up going for a run this morning instead. It was crisp and cold, and with a stunning sun rise. Walking across Chelsea bridge with the sun reflecting in the Thames is such a luxurious feeling. And, I must admit, seeing all the workers in their suits run to work makes me appreciate this even more. I ended up doing two laps around Battersea Park - almost 8km. Now it is all about unregistered land for my practical legal property class tomorrow. 

P.s the picture is not taken this morning - it is the sunset from the day I went on a photo-exhibition to the park after my exam and arrived after sun set. But I want to share it with you as you can get an idea of how my morning started.. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar